Wedding Venue – In a Private Country House Hotel
The Wedding Venue Your Guests Will Remember As Long As You Do
Fine Dining & Romance – Just awarded the 2015 “Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster”by Restaurants Association of Ireland. Also awarded “Most Romantic Hotel of the Year” by the AA.
Convenient Location & Elegance – Historic manor house located less than 60 minutes from all three Northern Ireland airports (and the Giant’s Causeway and links golf for your guests to enjoy after the big day).
Accommodation — tapestries on the walls, oriental rugs on the floors and antiques all around, with 9 en-suite bedrooms, king size beds and working fireplaces. All set in 8 wooded acres with the privacy of a one-wedding policy.
A wedding at Ardtara Country House Hotel offers the elegance of an historic manor house, the privacy of having only your friends and family present and the service quality of one of the most highly awarded venues in Ireland.
Some of those awards include:
* TripAdvisor –“Hall of Fame” — Rated 5 out of 5 ***** for the last 5 years
* National Geographic Traveler Magazine — Ardtara is selected as one of the five best places to stay in Northern Ireland in “The List of Best Places to Stay in Britain & Ireland”
* Named “Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster 2015” by Restaurants Association of Ireland
* Member, Ireland’s Blue Book of distinguished properties
* “Most Romantic Hotel of The Year” award by the Automobile Association
So you really can’t go wrong at Ardtara Country House Hotel. Given the importance of the occasion.
In fact, Ardtara is the wedding venue built to celebrate a wedding. Harry Jackson Clark built Ardtara for his about-to-be-bride in 1895. More Ardtara heritage here.
Complimentary Bridal Suite accommodation, red carpet welcome and reduced rate on venue hire for weekday weddings.
For more information or to view the property call Nicola Ferson on 028 7964 4490 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dining Experience at Ardtara can include the following:
- Seating for up to 65 guests in the dining room
- Selection of 3 Canapés on arrival
- 4 course meal consisting of starter, Main course, dessert, Tea and Coffee
- Midnight food selection of 3 Items
- Table linens
- Candelabra & Candles
- Professionally trained staff
- Pre-wedding Tasting of menus with our Manager & Head Chef
- Breakfast for your residents the following morning
- Plus dedicated wedding co-ordinator