Wedding Venue – In a Private Country House Hotel
The Wedding Venue Your Guests Will Remember As Long As You Do
Fine Dining & Romance – Just awarded the 2015 “Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster” by Restaurants Association of Ireland. Also awarded “Most Romantic Hotel of the Year” by the AA.
Convenient Location & Elegance – Historic manor house located less than 60 minutes from all three Northern Ireland airports (and the Giant’s Causeway and links golf for your guests to enjoy after the big day).
Accommodation — tapestries on the walls, oriental rugs on the floors and antiques all around, with 9 en-suite bedrooms, king size beds and working fireplaces. All set in 8 wooded acres with the privacy of a one-wedding policy.
A wedding at Ardtara Country House Hotel offers the elegance of an historic manor house, the privacy of having only your friends and family present and the service quality of one of the most highly awarded venues in Ireland.
Some of those awards include:
* TripAdvisor –“Hall of Fame” — Rated 5 out of 5 ***** for the last 5 years
* National Geographic Traveler Magazine — Ardtara is selected as one of the five best places to stay in Northern Ireland in “The List of Best Places to Stay in Britain & Ireland”
* Named “Best Hotel Restaurant in Ulster 2015” by Restaurants Association of Ireland
* Member, Ireland’s Blue Book of distinguished properties
* “Most Romantic Hotel of The Year” award by the Automobile Association
So you really can’t go wrong at Ardtara Country House Hotel. Given the importance of the occasion, here are some recent comments and reviews:
* “We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Ardtara and it was superbly wonderful. Valerie, Nicola, and the rest of the team were the most helpful, diligent and perfectionist staff I have ever worked with. They really made the whole event a roaring success and the cuisine and rooms were perfect. Can’t wait to go back and enjoy the beautifully restored house and lovely staff again.”
* “A truly magical wedding venue, a perfect day!”
* “We had our wedding at Ardtara and it was undoubtedly the perfect setting for our big day. Valerie, Nicola and all the staff are so welcoming friendly and accommodating….the service was fantastic. Every detail is attended to leaving you to enjoy the day. The dining room looked like something from a fairytale. Our guests are still talking about it.”
In fact, Ardtara is the wedding venue built to celebrate a wedding. Harry Jackson Clark built Ardtara for his about-to-be-bride in 1895. More Ardtara heritage here.
Ardtara Country House Hotel can seat 80 people in our large unique dining area and bright airy conservatory. For smaller weddings, use the conservatory which seats 22 or a beautiful small front lounge which seats eight. One of the bedrooms is on the ground floor; and the bar is fully licensed.
Yours will be the only one.
You can have the whole House for you and yours.
We have a license for the performance of civil ceremonies; we’ll even find your witnesses.
For your photographs, you have the choice of our beautiful large lawn with gazebo for a picturesque setting or the interior of the house where you can be surrounded by elegant antiques.
Complimentary Bridal Suite accommodation, red carpet welcome, reduced overnight rates for your bedrooms and reduced rate on venue hire for weekday weddings.
For more information or to view the property call Nicola Ferson on 028 7964 4490 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Dining Experience at Ardtara includes the following:
- Exclusive use of the reception rooms in the house
- Seating for up to 65 guests in the dining room
- Selection of 3 Canapés on arrival
- 4 course meal consisting of starter, Main course, dessert, Tea and Coffee
- Midnight food selection of 3 Items
- Table linens
- Candelabra & Candles
- House Flowers
- Professionally trained staff
- Pre-wedding Tasting of menus with our Manager & Head Chef
- Breakfast for your residents the following morning
- Plus dedicated wedding co-ordinator